What to take?!
Being on a student budget, I still can’t afford the luxury of proper baggage on flights, so I have to cram it all in to one hand luggage (the maximum size possible) case.
For this I have to take doubly as long to think about my outfits, where as if I had a case I would just be slinging all of my summer clothes that would possibly fit in to it.
So what is super crucial?
1. A great pair of shorts for the beach – that can also be used for night. Levi’s are my weapon of choice
|Sunglasses and Bikini: H&M, Vest: Zara, Shorts: Levi
2. Loads of loose tees and dresses for the beach, because lets face it no one wants to be uncomfortable and sweltering hot on your walk to the beach.
3. Comfortable shoes (although that sounds like something your mum would say, after a long hard day at the beach tanning and swimming you don’t want to be uncomfortable walking back). Havaianas are my favourites, and I love my pink pair as they add colour to the plainest of outfits
4. Dare to bare, I don’t usually ever show my stomach unless i’m in a bikini or something similar, but on holiday I feel like its much more acceptable and I feel a lot more comfortable about doing it. So i’ve gone for this Bardot crop top with a summery, flowery skirt, topped off with some gold jewellery – to make it more suited for night.
|Top and skirt: ASOS, Necklaces and ring: H&M
5. Don’t be afraid of colour, this outfit could be pretty plain if you swapped the vest for a more toned down colour, but i’ve gone bright and bold with pink cami top.
|Top: ASOS, Skirt: H&M, Sandals: F&F(Tesco)
Of course there are many more outfits packed away in that tiny case, but I will keep a diary of these when i’m out there and share them with you when I get back.
Not to forget travel essentials:
– Passport (check)
– Boarding pass (check)
– Money (check)
– Sunglasses (check)
Looks like i’m all set for my holiday. Check on my Instagram from_where_nicole_stands for any updates while I’m away.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin